'BROOK' is the iconic style of terrace jacket that Weekend Offender are best known for. This signature piece is based around the popular ’Naz’ jacket, made infamous by Liam Gallagher.
This seasons traditional terrace jacket comes lightly quilted for that extra bit of warmth on those colder days. Other details include; an ergonomically shaped detachable hood, tortoise shell effect buttons, a multi array of inner pockets and a handy toothbrush kit is included (for the morning after).
Shell; 67% Cotton, 33% Nylon with a Polyurethane backing
- Lined with a quilted thermal filling (100% Polyester)
- Shower and wind resistant
- Detachable peaked hood; High fitted into the face for full protection
- Detachable branded neck tab
- Full front zip into the neck
- Zip protection storm flap
- Tortoise shell effect buttons throughout
- Two front easy access angled pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with buttons
- Multi array of inner pockets
- Small concealed zip pocket to the back right shoulder
- Hem and hood tie cords with leather tan adjusters
- Small inner pocket containing a branded ‘Calling Card’
- Toothbrush kit included in the inner pocket
- 'Admit Nothing' branding to the inner hood peak
- Inner label; ‘You didn't wake up this morning because you didn't go to bed...’
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.